Thursday 28 February 2013

UK, here I come!

As somebody knows, I am going to relocate in a few weeks in the United Kingdom. It’s a dream I had since I was a child, which now becomes true Smile

I am going to relocate in Taunton, Somerset – working for Quest Software (acquired by Dell in September 2012) as a Team Foundation Server Administrator for their Visual Studio ALM platform. It’s not only that, but for some more details I have to start working for them Smile around five weeks to go, though.

But the fun is not over: with the relocation I also have to change my country as a MVP. So I am going to be a UK MVP, and I am surely going to have the pleasure of working with Richard Fennell, Mike Fourie, all the other UK & Ireland MVPs and my new MVP Lead Claire Smyth!

So, now I only have to complete the toughest part of the job: packing everything and doing the move! And the best is yet to come Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment